Lena Katina played “True or False” on her Insta-story today, answering fan questions in Russian and English. Lena answered a total of 51 questions.
- Is it true that you kissed a girl on the mouth?
- You are a lark, not an owl.
- You prefer to write English songs.
I prefer to write English but love to sing in any language.
- You want one more child.
Yes I do. But first I need a new husband.
- You have a son.
- Is it true that t.A.T.u. is the greatest band in the world?
It is definitely one of the best.
- You have never been to Riga.
No. I was there many times.
- Speak Spanish?
I can sing in Spanish.
- “Craving” is your favorite t.A.T.u. sing?
One of my favs.
- You would like to participate in Eurovision again.
- Second LP coming soon.
Working on it.
- You get irritated by questions about t.A.T.u.
False! t.A.T.u. is cool. It is the same as asking if I annoy myself.
- Your son can speak Slovenian.
A little bit.
- New music video coming soon?
- Jared Leto wanted something from you.
Leto wanted warmth and sun.
- Most of your fans are still waiting for a t.A.T.u. reunion.
Most – no.
- Would you like to get a raven?
I had enough from the one shooting with Rick. I would love to get a dog. But I cannot do it right now.
- You hate singing certain songs from your discography.
- You are working on new music.
- You prefer sweet things over salty things.
I prefer meat.
- You love your LGBTQ and your listeners.
I love all my fans.
- You are a big fan of Karina Koks
- Did you like the cover of “Ya Soshla S Uma” by Klava Koka?
- We won’t hear the songs from The Mask in studio versions.
True. But this is not dependent on me. The question is for the show’s producers.
- Would you like to change your hair color?
I would like to.
- Do you like giving gifts or receiving them.
- When will you sing “Sacrifice” at your concerts and will you?
I have not planned to.
- A new single will be out soon.
Yes. It is called “From Darkness”
- Is it true that you are part of a LGBT organization?
I have always shown support and will show support.
- Have you had surgery?
True. Liver and caesarean.
- You enjoyed participating in The Mask. Is it true that your costumer was very heavy?
I liked it a lot. I got a lot of pleasure from participating. The costume was heavy. But it was the coolest one.
- Is it true that you are divorced now?
- Is it rue that you will have a solo concert in Moscow soon?
The closest solo one will be in St. Petersburg on March 6th, Ruki Vverh Bar.
- You prefer tea or coffee?
Tea. Masala or earl grey with milk.
- What’s your favorite color?
- You don’t enjoy singing t.A.T.u. songs anymore as much as you used to enjoy them before.
- Did you want to win the show The Mask when you participated in it?
Participating was exciting enough.
- Mono will be released in English.
- Do you speak a little French?
- Do you practice tennis?
- Do you like any Latin artist?
- You love your fans.
True, with all my heart.
- Have you had love that was not reciprocated?
True! More than you think.
- You studied to be a lawyer
False, I studied to be a psychologist.
- Do you plan on continuing to do fan meetups?
Of course. As soon as it is safe for everyone.
- Can you whistle?
- Is it true that you would come over to eat grilled turkey?
For breakfast or dinner?
- You are constantly looking at your fan accounts.
- You thought about going into a different profession.
I had, but not for long.
- Is it true that you were on a strict diet at the peak of you popularity?
Yes. I regret it a lot! Health is more important.
- Is you heart free of new relationships right now?
True! My heart is free, but spring is coming soon.